Thursday, October 6, 2016

Hi! Welcome to my blog.  I am new to blogging but can't wait to join in the fun.  I have been doing crafts for over 40 years and love it.  I taught myself how to crochet, sew, and knit when I was younger.  In the last few years I have learned jewelry making.  I would love to show you some of my work.

I have 5 grandsons and 2 daughters that I am making blankets for.  I have done blankets for 1 daughter and 4 grandsons.  This is a picture of the Spider-man blanket I made for my youngest grandson.  It is made out of fleece and I finished the edges by fringing not tying and sewing around the edges. I also stitched around some of the characters so it would not separate.


Here is one I made for my oldest daughter the same way.


This fleece blanket is a black and white plaid for one of my grandson.


Here is a Batman blanket.


And a Marvel blanket.


Last but not least.  I made a New Orleans Saints blanket and pillow for my Son-in-law, Bill.


Thank you for looking at my blog.

2 comments:

  1. We really love our blankets. They are comfy and well made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am glad that everyone like them, hope it will keep them warm this winter.

    ReplyDelete